WHO WE ARE
Select Media’s aim is to help advertisers meet their branding objectives via impactful and engaging ad units in premium online environments.
We target qualified Luxury & B2B audiences across key publisher verticals including Travel, Fashion, Luxury Lifestyle, Autos, C-Suite, SME and News & Finance.
Our dynamic creative production team build unique and aesthetically captivating ad units tailored to achieve campaign goals.
Select Media’s solution for success is simple – the right creative, the right environment, the right audience.
Select Media focuses on building rich media ad units that are ideal brand response solutions for our partners.
We have an in-house production team that design innovative & engaging creatives based on advertiser assets and campaign KPI’s. With an emphasis on designing intricate and interactive units, our formats elicit strong user response that centre on quality and high viewability.
All ads are built so they are responsive cross-platform via Select Media’s dynamic publisher portfolio.
“Creativity without strategy is called art, creative with strategy is called advertising”
“Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at”
“Give them quality. That’s the best kind of advertising.”
“Nobody counts the number of ads you run; they just remember the impression you make.”
Select Media was founded with the goal of developing the world’s best digital brand response platform for B2B and luxury advertisers. Today we work with some of the most successful business brands and prestigious consumer clients.
In order to build on our success Select Media is looking for more talented and hardworking individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in any of the roles please email email@example.com to request the full job spec.
Digital Advertising Sales Executive
The Digital Advertising Sales Executive will be responsible for selling to and building relationships with leading UK media agencies and their advertisers. As a member of the sales team the DASE will be expected to develop a full working knowledge of all Select Media’s quality solutions and understand the best use/application of these for new and existing clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Grow and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Establish, manage and grow agency-side relationships
- Organising meetings with agency planner/buyers
- Pitching/presenting Select Media’s solutions at agency meetings
- Preparing proposals for agency briefs
Digital Design Intern
The role will provide the successful candidate an opportunity to learn how to build innovative and engaging digital ads for some of the world’s leading brands. It will also provide a great knowledge base for someone looking to forge a career in digital marketing and media.
Internship duties will include:
- Learning how to design digital creative mocks for online advertising that will be used in presentations to win clients
- Learning how to build live interactive digital ad units that will run across our portfolio of sites
- Shadowing various team members to gain an understanding of how the different departments work together
- Research and assist in developing creative ideas for ad concepts
For more information please get in touch
4th Floor, 44 The Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 1XH
We take your privacy extremely seriously and we never sell any data to third parties.
Data Protection Framework
1. Customer and Citizen Data
You may decide to send us your personal information via this website if you are seeking more information, requesting to attend one of our events, or for other similar purposes. Your decision to disclose your personal data is entirely voluntary, and by doing so, you are taking an affirmative action by providing us with specific consent to use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have disclosed it to us.
Select Media may access and use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have submitted it to us to (a) provide information to you, (b) make contact with you, (c) provide services to you, or (d) maintain the operations and security of the website and services we provide to you. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes.
We will at all times handle and store your personal data in accordance with industry best practice and the international standard for information security. This includes the activities and procedures undertaken by our own personnel and authorised third parties (see Section 5), and the technical controls which we have implemented to prevent unauthorised access, compromise or theft of information from our applications, supporting computer systems and premises.
2. Sensitive Personal Data
GDPR specifies a set of personal data categories which are “sensitive”, and which require special consideration by Data Controllers. This website, and any services available from this website, do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data.
3. Children’s Personal Data
This website, and any services available from this website, are not directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personal information without having parental consent, please contact Select Media (see Section 9) immediately so that we can take appropriate action.
4. Customer and Citizen Data Rights
As prescribed within data protection regulations, you have specific rights connected to the provision of your personal data by Select Media and this website. These include your rights to request we:
- confirm to you what personal data we may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes
- change the consent which you have provided to us in relation to your personal data
- correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which we may hold about you
- provide you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- stop the processing of your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erase all your personal data promptly, and confirm to you that this has been done (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this)
To contact Select Media, please see Section 9 below.
If Select Media does not address your request, or fails to provide you with a valid reason why we have been unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a compliant. They can be contacted via their website (www.ico.org.uk) or by telephone 0303 123 1113.
5. Declaration of Sub-Processing
To make an informed decision on whether to provide your personal data to Select Media using this website, we need to make you aware of the following organisations who act as Data Processors for us in the provision of our services to you:
- Google, (specifically Google Analytics and DoubleClick for Publishers) based in the United States with data centres in the locations listed here (https://www.google.com/about/datacenters/inside/locations/index.html), who collect pseudonymous personal data: IP address, device identifiers, cookie identifiers and geolocation information for the main purposes of providing statistical data (web analytics) and advertising services.Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and subject to enforcement by the Federal Trade Commission. Google, including Google Inc. and its wholly-owned US subsidiaries, has certified that it adheres to the relevant Privacy Shield Principles, including for Google Analytics.Google is ISO 27001 certified with Certificate number: 2016-006 Certified by EY CertifyPoint since: April 29, 2016
6. Website Cookies
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer, and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website. They are unique to you or your web browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser session. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them, or until they expire.
7. External Links
This Select Media website may include relevant hyperlinks to external websites not controlled by us. Whilst all reasonable care has been exercised in selecting and providing any such links, you are advised to exercise caution before clicking any external links. We cannot guarantee the ongoing suitability of external links, nor do we continually verify the safety or security of the contents which may be subsequently provided to you. You are advised, therefore, that your use of external links is at your own risk and we cannot be responsible for any damages or consequences from your use of them.
9. Contacting Select Media